Sunday, January 13, 2013

Journal 1

Ashley Williams
ENC1102
journal 1
My experience in Enc1101 was a little tough for me only because I do
not like English and I have to give it my all and I always think
things can be better. I did gain strength in my writing by expanding
my writing because all of our papers and journals had to be 5 pages. I
also learned to outline my paper when I was done writing my paper.
Outline my paper helped me a lot to make sure I had every thing in
every paragraph because our instructor had special request in every
paragraph like all 5 senses had to be in 3 paragraphs. But not only
did I gain those wonderful things I gained the ability on writing in
first person and third person with my writing witch was a challenge.
The class did not have much structure. There was not much teaching
there was just lots of writing and watching 60min. She just gave us
topics to write on and then class was over she was a tough instructor
because u never new what to expect when you got your paper back. The
structure of the class was not good at all but I did survive thanks to
my previous knowledge. I do feel I need a lot more assistance in my
writing on comma splice and run-on sentence. There is always room for
improvement and I am open to every thing to help me succeed in this
class and gain strengths to move on in my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment